September Club Stand Update
Club Stand Construction has continued to make great progress above ground, with all of the Ground slab poured, all columns to support level one now in place and approximately 50% of the Level One floor concrete poured. Heading into the warmer months progress is expected to continue at a rapid rate.
The Owners and Trainers Building has now taken shape with all steel columns in place and the concrete for level one expected to be poured early next week.
The following works will be completed over the next fortnight:
25/9/17 – 1/10/17
• East & west core construction – jumped when required
• Continuation of Level 1 slab pours
• Precast petal installation
• Continuation of Owners and Trainers area
• Race day 27th September
• Grand Final Day Public Holiday
2/10/17 – 8/10/17
• Level 2 Structural steel installation
• Level 2 petal installation
• Owners and Trainers Level 1 slab pour