As the Club Stand in ground works come to an end progress on the structure is becoming very visible. Columns on ground level at the north west corner have continued to be installed with steel and will support Level One which can now be seen from the outside of the hoarding. The Owners and Trainers Stand concrete ground slab was poured last week, with now approximately 70% of the Club Stand footprints ground floor concrete slab poured.
Works on Hill Road continue over the next fortnight, which is seeing the installation of the High Voltage Electrical Conduits and cables installed by Jemena. Multiplex will also be working on taking the Low Voltage cables across Hill road and back to the Club Stand.
Expect to see more visible changes over the coming weeks, with the Club Stand curvilinear shape really coming to life.
The following works will be completed over the next fortnight:
Week commencing Monday 28 August
- Complete ground floor pour 6 & pour 8
- Continue level 1 steel erection
- East & west core construction – jumped when required
- Level 1 Bondek commencing
Week commencing Monday 4 September
- Monday 4th September – RDO
- Completion of remaining ground floor slabs
- Owners & Trainers - Level 1 steel erection
- Continue structural steel column and beam installation
- Continue Bondek install
The video below is an artist's impression of the new Club Stand, reflecting the projected build progress and timing.