- 45ml of your favourite whisky or bourbon
- 60ml of Cloudy Apple Juice
- Cinnamon Sugar Syrup (2 x Cinnamon sticks, 2 tablespoons of sugar, Water)
- Garnish: Apple half-moon slice and cinnamon sticks
The night before:
Make the Cinnamon Sugar Syrup
- Add 100ml of water and the cinnamon sticks into a small pot and bring to a slow boil.
- As the temperature rises, add 2 tablespoons sugar of choice and gently simmer for 15 mins.
- Stir well.
- Let the mixture cool before filtering out the cinnamon sticks (do not throw out).
- Refrigerate in a small bottle or covered pot.
- Add the whisky, apple juice and 45ml of the cinnamon syrup together into a short glass.
- Stir well, add ice, and a half-moon slice of apple, the cinnamon sticks, and enjoy!
- Treat yourself to the apple slices for desert with the leftover cinnamon sugar syrup drizzled over.
- Assemble the same way as above with ice in either a cocktail shaker or between two glasses.
- Strain the ice out into a martini or champagne flute.
- Top with your favourite sparkling or prosecco.