The View and The Peak
Refurbishment of The View, Level 4 of The Grandstand is now complete with the wonderfully bold retro carpet. Upgrades to The Peak will commence this month. Stay tuned for more details.
To help you and your guests plan your day, please be advised that The View and The Peak in The Grandstand offers a similar experience to what you were familiar with in the Members’ Old Grandstand.
We look forward to seeing you at Flemington.
How to access The Grandstand
The View & The Peak, Levels 4 and 5:
- When entering from the Main Members’ Gate take the lift past The Betting Ring.
- When entering the racecourse via the Hill Gate or the train station platform, enter The Grandstand turnstiles and take the escalator.
The Atrium, Level 2:
- When entering from the Main Members' Gate take the escalator (via Committee Room) located at the end of the Members' Betting Ring.
- When entering the racecourse via the Hill Gate or the train station platform, enter The Grandstand turnstiles and turn left past the cloak room.
The Forum, Level 1:
View Flemington map
- Take the escalator (via Committee Room) located at the end of the Members’ Betting Ring.
Food & Beverage options in The Grandstand
The Peak, Level 5
- High Tea
with city skyline and track views; espresso coffee and snacks (similar to the First Floor of the Members’ Old Grandstand). Beverages will be available at The Peak Bar.
The View, Level 4 - A selection of baked sweets, gourmet sandwiches and bistro meals (similar to Members’ Café next to the Island Bar). Bart’s Bar and Yellowglen Peacock Lane Bar will be offering beverages (Club Stand viewing platform available on this level).
The Atrium, Level 2 - Members’ Dining in The Atrium Flat or Tiered; Trackside Snacks; plus beverages at the Trackside Bar and Coffee Cart.
The Forum, Level 1 - Forum West Servery, Forum East Servery and Forum Bar.
Undercover Grandstand Seating
Reserved seating for Members is located in The Lawn Stand, accessible via The Champagne Terrace (in The Forum), Level 1 of The Grandstand.
Members viewing area on the Front Lawn
There is a Members viewing area on the Front Lawn next to the Mounting Yard and directly in front of the Owners & Trainers Bar.
Purchase a racebook prior to scanning through the turnstiles from the ticket booth next to the Members' Main Entrance and from the cloak room in The Forum Foyer.
ATMs and EFTPOS Facilities
The Forum, Level 1 - ATMs and the tote at the west end, trackside next to the EBT machines.
The View, Level 4 – ATM is located in the lift foyer.
Should you have any questions, please call Customer Service on 1300 727 575.