Gather your friends and host the ultimate garden party at Flemington this Super Saturday!
For those that love a race day party The Domain will be the hottest place to be - transforming into a vibrant Super Garden Party with lawn games and, in a Super Saturday first, live entertainment.
Kick off the day with chilled acoustic tunes before DJ duo and Coachella regulars Sweet Mix Kids play an exclusive set. After the last, the party vibes will continue with a DJ spinning all of your favourite tunes.
You won't miss a moment of the Group 1 racing, with a super screen showing all of the action on the track and plenty of betting facilities.
You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks and decorate your site in your signature style - or sit back and let one of our accredited hirers or caterers take care of it for you!
Don’t forget the TAB Best Site Promotion will award a $250 betting voucher to one lucky winner. View terms and conditions here.
- The Domain Live Stage (entertainment line-up to be announced)
- An individual site (approx. 11m x 3m) to host your own private gathering
- Five complimentary Domain Pedestrian Passes (valued at $35 each)
- A Super Screen to watch all the racing action
- Betting facilities
Note: sites do not include fencing or a marquee roof. Strictly no signage, branding or promotional material can be erected by members within this enclosure.
- $290 or 4,000 Racing Rewards points
- Download The Domain application form for Super Saturday (PDF)
- Applications will be taken from Tuesday 14 January 2020, and close Friday 6 March or until sold out.
- Applications will be allocated in order of receipt from Monday 10 February. A limit of one Car Site per Member applies.
- Members may adjoin a maximum of three Car Sites. Applications for adjoining sites must be lodged attached together.
Patrons require Members' Enclosure ticketing or a Domain Pedestrian Pass to gain access to The Domain. Pedestrian Passes will allow guests into The Domain and the general admission areas of the racecourse. Please note The Domain closes at 6pm on race day.
The Domain Pedestrian Passes can be purchased for $35 or 500 Racing Rewards points each with a limit of 15 passes available per site (excludes complimentary Pedestrian Passes).
Once applications have been processed, a Car Site information pack and tickets will be sent to the hosting Member from Monday 10 February.
Pedestrian Passes will be available for purchase or redeemed using Racing Rewards points below from Monday 10 February following site allocation and payment. At that time members are able to sign in to their account, select the Pedestrian Passes below and follow the prompts. Alternatively, fill out and return the Booking Form (PDF).
Members can now receive their Pedestrian Passes as e-tickets or mobile tickets which will be sent to the member by Ticketek from Monday 10 February. Members can then distribute tickets to guests via email, SMS or print them at home.
All sending of Pedestrian Passes will commence from Monday 10 February then will be sent to members from 12pm the next business day after purchase.
Print at home e-ticket and mobile ticket orders will close at 7pm on Friday 6 March. Orders on this day will be sent from 12pm until 7pm.
All Pedestrian Passes must be purchased prior to race day.
Please note: Pedestrian Passes only available to Members who have booked a Car Site.