Saturday,Mar 16, 2019
The All-Star Mile
Beats, eats and the richest mile race in the world.
Flemington will erupt with excitement on All-Star Mile Raceday when the richest 1600m race in the world is run by horses selected by fans and a huge party ignites the famous Front Lawn.
In a first for Australian racing, fans will determine who contests the nation’s newest feature race the $5 million The All-Star Mile (1600m). With nominations so far from Redkirk Warrior, Almandin and Grunt, just to name a few, not only will it be the richest mile in the world but set to be one of the most thrilling.
Don’t miss the kick-off of Australia’s most electrifying new raceday!
Download the Flemington App before arriving on course to enhance your raceday experience.
How does the All-Star Mile work?
1. Owners/trainers are invited to nominate their horse for The All-Star Mile by 15 January 2019;
2. Fans are then invited to vote online for the horse they want to see contest The All-Star Mile from among the list of nominations. By voting^ you will receive 50% OFF* selected General Admission raceday tickets. To add to the excitement fans who have voted will be entered in the running to share in the glory with 14 lucky voters selected to become an “All-Star Owner,” getting a chance to win a share of $500,000 in prizemoney as part of the $5 million total prize pool.
3. The 10 highest vote-getters will be selected to contest The All-Star Mile;
4. Four wildcards will be determined by Tuesday 5th March 2019 to complete the field of 14 All-Stars;
5. The final field will be confirmed and the barrier draw conducted by Tuesday 12th March 2019.
FIND OUT MORE VOTE ONLINE
Bring the whole family along for fun activities on the Flemington Family Lawn. Kids of all ages can enjoy various including outdoor lawn games, face painting, balloon artists, and there is even a soft play area for the little ones.
Living Legends Champions of the turf, Chief De Beers and Might and Power, will be joining us at Flemington. See them parading in the Mounting Yard and hanging out in the horse stall throughout the day.
Off the track, the west end of the Flemington Front Lawn will be turned into a thriving entertainment and foodie haven with live music acts hitting the stage throughout the day.
The All-Star Mile Raceday
TRANSPORT & PARKING
WHAT TO WEAR